As the manufacturers of XTRIG Racing Technology we aim to provide the market with products that offer unrivalled quality and sophistication. As well as designing for racing teams, we also consider the needs of amateurs and hobby riders. We are constantly developing our gear in cooperation with the world’s best racing teams to ensure every item we produce is absolutely state of the art.
With ROCS, XTRIG created a new system for an even higher stability of the already top-quality triple clamps. Opposing clamps guarantee an even better functioning of the fork and are more stable than ever. Split clamps improve the bending line of the fork.
- Improved responsiveness of the fork: Perfect roundness in the clamping area, even under load
- Higher resistance of turning the fork legs: Self-inhibition of the fork tubes in both directions
- Optimal function of the fork: Split clamps improve the bending line of the fork
- Secure clamping of the fork: No mutual influence of the clamping screws preload
- Lightweight: No material between the clamping screws
PHDS & FIX System
The PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System) is a system supported by elastomers designed to absorb engine and chassis vibrations. The system also dampens the forces acting on the handlebar in a horizontal and vertical direction, maintaining steering precision. The handlebar can be adjusted in 12 different positions when the PHDS is mounted.
The Advantages of the XTRIG Preload Adjuster
- Mechanical transmission
- Use the complete thread of the shock absorber
- Easy handling
- Adjust the preload very quickly
- Low weight
- Dirt insensible
- Patent pending
The patented Holeshot system with the two snap-in positions ensures a fast and above all safe adjustment of the motorcycle to the respective grip conditions at the start. This gives you the decisive advantage right at the start of the race.
Our info-centre website features full details of our XTRIG motorcycle gear. The respective article number enables you to contact your dealer and order any item you require quickly and easily.
Good to know
There’s a summary of all the key terminology and tips to make sure you’re familiar with the vocab: FLEX, OFFSET and TRAIL…
Dynamic travel is measured with the mounted rider. The manufacturer recommends travel from full extension to a natural suspension position under the weight of the rider of 102mm.